- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Johnson is Poor. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Louis University Hospital
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy G. Johnson practice?
Dr. Randy Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Fairview Heights, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Johnson, Dr. Randolph Johnson, Dr. Randal Johnson, Dr. Randell Johnson