A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Johnson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy Johnson practice?
- Dr. Randy Johnson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Randy Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Sauget, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.