A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Johnson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy Johnson practice?
- Dr. Randy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.