A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Johnson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans