A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Johnson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy Johnson practice?
- Dr. Randy Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Saint Louis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See East Saint Louis Internists and East Saint Louis Cardiologists.