A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Judd, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Judd has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy L Judd MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Judd practice?
- Dr. Randy Judd has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Judd practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.