Learn more about Dr. Randy Kardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Kardon, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Horner Syndrome
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kardon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kardon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy H. Kardon practice?
Dr. Randy Kardon practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.