Learn more about Dr. Randy Kardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kardon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Kardon, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Horner Syndrome
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kardon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy H Kardon MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randy H. Kardon practice?
- Dr. Randy Kardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kardon practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.