A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Kardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Kardon, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Horner Syndrome
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kardon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Herbert Kardon MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randy H. Kardon practice?
- Dr. Randy Kardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kardon practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.