Learn more about Dr. Randy Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Kay DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Randy Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians and Dearborn Heights General Practitioners.