A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Kay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Randy Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.