Learn more about Dr. Randy Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Kay DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Randy Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians and Dearborn Heights General Practitioners.