Dr. Randy Kimmelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Kimmelman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Randy Kimmelman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

The worst of the worst. Even the nurse told me he is a miserable arrogant mess. Nasty and no bed side manner. I noticed someone left a negative review that is no longer here. Wonder if he is crazy enough to have them removed. Stay away, he is horrid.

March 14th, 2017

I am forever grateful for Dr Kimmelman's care and expertise. I was nervous when I found myself in the hospital needing surgery, but immediately after meeting Dr Kimmelman I was put at ease. He took the time to give me a detailed run down of the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Not only was he very professional, but he's a genuinely cool guy as well! My surgery went perfectly smooth and my bandages were meticulously placed, and now 5 weeks later, barely have scars!! He really is the best!

March 3rd, 2017

Highly recommended

Dr Randy Kimmelman is an outstanding surgeon, he was there through my whole process not only that but his staff helped me through every little detail from making my appointments to testing and scheduling my surgery outstanding office highly recommended you won't be disappointed!!!!

February 7th, 2017

Great Doctor!

I did have to wait a little longer than expected for my appointment but I was not upset about it once I realized how much time Dr. Kimmelman spent a with me to explain everything about my condition. He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. His staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon!!

April 6th, 2015

Exemplary

Dr Kimmelmam is a truly skilled surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He performed my surgery and I would entrust any family member to him in a heartbeat. Don't settle for less. Highly recommended!

May 4th, 2011

Highly Recommended Doctor/Surgeon

Dr. Kimmelman performed an emergency hernia operation on my father. Its rare to find a Doctor that is a highly skilled surgeon and have incredible knowledge and bed side manner as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Kimmelman to family and friends. This is a endorsement I would rarely give!

May 1st, 2011

Dr. Kimmelman was very professional with a very caring persona. I would recommend him highly and with great confidence. His skillful surgical touch improved my heallth greatly.(I didn't think I would feel like this again,Thank you, thank you, thank you.

May 21st, 2017