A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Klein is Excellent. Dr. Klein has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Klein practice?
Dr. Randy Klein practices Family Medicine near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Clinton, NJ.
See Flemington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Klein, Dr. Randolph Klein, Dr. Randal Klein, Dr. Randell Klein