A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Kritzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Kritzer, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Kritzer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kritzer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kritzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Owen Kritzer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy O. Kritzer practice?
- Dr. Randy Kritzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kritzer practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons and Greensboro Family Physicians.