A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Kushner is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kushner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy S Kushner DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Kushner practice?
- Dr. Randy Kushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Kushner practices Anesthesiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.