Learn more about Dr. Randy Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Reese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Lee Reese MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Reese practice?
- Dr. Randy Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Reese practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors, Eugene Family Physicians, and Eugene Geriatric Doctors.