Learn more about Dr. Randy Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Reese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Lee Reese MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Reese practice?
- Dr. Randy Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Reese practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians and Eugene Geriatric Doctors.