A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Reese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Lee Reese MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Reese practice?
- Dr. Randy Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Reese practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Veneta, OR.
See Veneta Primary Care Doctors and Veneta Geriatric Doctors.