A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Lehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lehmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lehmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lehmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy R Lehmer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Lehmer practice?
- Dr. Randy Lehmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Lehmer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Rheumatologists.