Learn more about Dr. Randy Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Alan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Randy Lieberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randy Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.