A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Alan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Randy Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.