A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lovell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Jay Lovell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Randy Lovell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Lovell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roundup, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Wolf Point, MT and Conrad, MT.
See Roundup Family Physicians and Roundup Primary Care Doctors.