A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Lundell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lundell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy R Lundell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Lundell practice?
- Dr. Randy Lundell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Lundell practices Family Medicine near Spanish Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, UT.
See Spanish Fork Family Physicians.