Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Awesome Doc! show details Awesome Doc!
by Alt on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Lundell is amazing! He gets to the underlying causes of disease and health problems. I followed his recommendations on diet by cutting out gluten and wheat and feel amazing. He also got my hypothyroidism under control. After I started the new diet the severe eczema around my eyes cleared up after having it almost daily for a year! Wonderful staff also!

No soy. No gluten. No lactose??? show details No soy. No gluten. No lactose???
Feb 3rd, 2014

I used to like Dr Lundell and his staff, but things are a lot different over there lately. Every time I go in with a complaint, he tells me that it's the way I"m eating. So far, he's taken me off gluten, lactose and now soy. There's not much left for me to eat AND I still don't feel good. Took me off of my medication and said it was gut health. Seems a little off to me.

Nov 29th, 2012

He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've been to. He has a sincere desire to get to the root of a patients problems and takes the time to really listen to you(symptoms, concerns, ect). I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
May 8th, 2010

Dr. Lundell is awesome. He spends alot of time with patients and treats the whole person. He doesn't run a cattle drive. He cares about his patients and thier whole welfare.