Family Physicians

Mountainview Family Medicine
468 S Main St
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
801-504-6117
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Awesome Doc!  |  show details
by Alt on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Lundell is amazing! He gets to the underlying causes of disease and health problems. I followed his recommendations on diet by cutting out gluten and wheat and feel amazing. He also got my hypothyroidism under control. After I started the new diet the severe eczema around my eyes cleared up after having it almost daily for a year! Wonderful staff also!

|  No soy. No gluten. No lactose???  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

I used to like Dr Lundell and his staff, but things are a lot different over there lately. Every time I go in with a complaint, he tells me that it's the way I"m eating. So far, he's taken me off gluten, lactose and now soy. There's not much left for me to eat AND I still don't feel good. Took me off of my medication and said it was gut health. Seems a little off to me.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've been to. He has a sincere desire to get to the root of a patients problems and takes the time to really listen to you(symptoms, concerns, ect). I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

|  Awesome Doc  |  show details
May 8th, 2010

Dr. Lundell is awesome. He spends alot of time with patients and treats the whole person. He doesn't run a cattle drive. He cares about his patients and thier whole welfare.