A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Stevens, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Stevens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy M Stevens MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Randy Stevens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randy Stevens practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.