A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Mandell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Mandell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mandell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Brian Mandell MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Randy Mandell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Mandell practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Internists and Issaquah Sleep Medicine Doctors.