More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W Martin
Dr. W Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Infectious Disease. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Folsom, Mercy General Hospital and Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. W Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. W Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.
Dr. John Millar
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Brent Vanhoozen
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Mark Lischner
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi48