A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Martin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Decerebrate State
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Randy Martin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. W R. Martin practice?
- Dr. W Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. W Martin practices Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Infectious Disease Doctors and Roseville Pulmonologists.