A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Martin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Decerebrate State
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Randy Martin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. W R. Martin practice?
- Dr. W Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Martin practices Pulmonary Disease and Infectious Disease near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Pulmonologists and Roseville Infectious Disease Doctors.