Learn more about Dr. W Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Martin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Decerebrate State
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Randy Martin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. W R. Martin practice?
- Dr. W Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. W Martin practices Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Infectious Disease Doctors and Roseville Pulmonologists.