Dr. W Martin MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 16th, 2014
Patient of Doctor Martin's for about 6 years
Doctor Martin is by far, the best Pulmonary/Infectious care Physician in the greater Sacramento area, California and the U.S. I have had numerous complications, infections ( Staph, Pseudomonas,MRSA,etc) and Dr. Martin was always there for me, my family and a diagnosis/plan of action mixed with an comforting bedside manner I have never experienced prior, in my over 300 nights in the hospital. When I was in the hospital, Doctor Martin would check up on me at least twice daily, with an upbeat positive attitude, a great sense of humor but most importantly, a proper, concise and confident diagnosis/prognosis that he explained to me in a language I could easily understand. I consider Doctor Martin more than just a Doctor, I also consider him as a savior and a friend. Dr. Martin literally saved my life on 3 separate occasions by diagnosing what other doctors had missed. Doctor Martin is the real life version of Dr.Gregory House, (the television show doctor that went to extreme measures to heal his patients)with the one major exception; Dr. Martin is humble, sensitive, humorous and a real Doctor who performs miracles on a daily basis. I can't thank Dr. Martin enough for all he has done for me and my family. He deserves 10 stars out of a maximum of 4 stars. He's that good!