Jun 27th, 2016

Austin Heart Rocks! Dr. Randy McCullough, although no-nonsense, will get to the bottom of the problem with thoughtfulness, caring, and compassion. Has a sense of humor, too. He is my hero!

Great Heart Specialist show details Great Heart Specialist
by D.G. Rehders on Jun 17th, 2016

Dr. McCollough has been my doctor since 2006... He's been excellent for me and my family... I would recommend home over any other cardiologist... If you need a great cardio Doctor, Dr. McCollough is the one..

by Les Lynagh on Jun 8th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff.

Feb 9th, 2016

Dr Randy McCollough, MD has been one of the best Doctors, I have met,

Staff and Care By Austin Heart Harker Heights, TX show details Staff and Care By Austin Heart Harker Heights, TX
by Marion L. Mixon on Dec 20th, 2015

As always I have nothing but great things to say for all of Austin Heart. and all the staff. Dr. McCollough, Dr. Pandna, and Dr. Coffeen have kept me alive since 2007. Could not ask for better care.

by WJMC on Dec 11th, 2015

MY VISITS WERE FOR DIAGNOSIS, PRIMARILY, AND AS IT TURNED OUT, THE DIAGNOSIS WAS POSITIVE, SO I DID NOT EXPERIENCE ANY TREATMENT. DR. McCOLLOUGH, THE TECHNICIANS, AND THE CLERKS WERE ALL POSITIVE, COURTEOUS, AND THOROUGH. ALL IN ALL A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

by Helen Johnson on Nov 7th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Mccullough and Austin Heart has been excellent for the past 6 years. A visit there is what I would want to see happpen in every doctors visit, thorough, on time, questions answered satisfactory and most of all, I feel like they care - I"m not just a number. I would certainly refer my friends to Dr. McCullough.