A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Metcalf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Metcalf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metcalf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Metcalf practice?
Dr. Randy Metcalf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Doylestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Doylestown Surgeons, and Doylestown Cardiologists.