Learn more about Dr. Randy Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Metcalf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Metcalf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Metcalf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metcalf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Metcalf practice?
Dr. Randy Metcalf practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Doylestown Surgeons.