Dr. Randy Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Miller?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Randy Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

23 year old male septorhinoplasty

Ive always had breathing problems due to my deviated septum which was exacerbated when i broke my nose. Additionally Ive always had a hump on my nose so I decided to have a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Miller. He is a kind, caring, attentive, and experienced doctor and I am 100% satisfied with the results. My breathing has dramatically improved and my nose came out looking just the way I wanted. My post-op recovery was painless as well and I had no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Miller!!

January 24th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Miller

In a recent bicycle accident, my son tore up the inside of his leg on a bicycle chain, The wound went down to muscle and tendon. Dr. Miller was able to sew up the wound in his office, without having to do a skin graft. My son healed beautifully. Dr. Miller was warm, attentive and caring. I highly recommend him.

November 30th, 2016

I had a lesion on my chest that needed to be removed, and after calling about 8 different places which never answered my calls or offer a good service; I finally got in contact with Cynthia. She was super helpful; she got back to me right away after checking back with my insurance and we schedule an appointment that same week. I met with Dr. Miller he told me about this extensive background in the field, made me feel very comfortable and worked around my work schedule to have my procedure done as soon as possible. The day of the procedure I went to the office feeling very nervous but they made me feel right at home. During the procedure I was awake so it was easy for me to enjoy the music and a nice conversation. After the procedure they were very caring and told me to feel free to contact them no matter how small the question was. The follow up visit were fast and easy as well. I definitely recommend Dr Miller and his staff.

September 26th, 2016

Awesome Experience!

Dr. Miller is an extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional physician. My experience with his office could not have been better. Initially, I felt hesitant about my procedure, however, Dr. Miller's dynamic bed-side manner made me feel more confident and secure about my decision to receive my surgical procedure with his practice. I have recommended Dr. Miller's practice to my family and friends and highly recommend him to those in search of a cosmetic surgeon.

September 23rd, 2016

I recommend doctor randy to every body is awsome

February 12th, 2016

Abdominal liposuction

I had liposuction done in the abdominal area and I can honestly say my overall experience was amazing the staff was super nice super attentive they made sure I was being taken care of the whole time. The same day when the anestisia wore off I had barley any pain I didn't have to take any meds. The day after my surgery I went to work fine I was able to do all of the usual stuff I was even able to drive the day of the surgery which really amazed me. The doctor was awsome from beginning to end he really did a great job on me I don't even feel like I had a baby. I would definitely recommend this doctor you will love him!

February 12th, 2016

So happy!

Dr. Miller is an excellent surgeon. I had my nose done with him and I could not be happier. I can actually breathe now, I had gotten so used to not breathing that I never realized how the quality of my life was suffering. It made me so comfortable to know that he was also E.N.T. trained besides being a plastic surgeon. Since I was already having surgery, I decided to have my nose a little straightened as well and I loooove it! I will attach some pictures soon.

November 13th, 2015

20 year old girl, deviated septum

Since about the age of 5 my nose has been broken leading to a deviated septum, it was never really a huge deal to me till I turned 18 when I started seeing my nose sort of get wider, I decided a rhinoplasty was my best option and decided to do my research on the best plastic surgeons in Miami. I came across a few doctors but the one who really stuck out was Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller is also an ENT doctor which made me really trust his care and comfortable with going through with the procedure. It has been 4 months since the procedure and I can honestly and truly say that I am so happy I chose Dr. Miller for my procedure. He did a phenomenal job. I am so happy with my results. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Miller.

October 20th, 2015

reconstructive surgery from dog bite

After an accidental dog bite to my upper lip, I found myself at Mercy hospital on Chritmas eve needing plastic surgery. Lucky for me, the Er doctor would not attempt the surgery as it was beyond his expertise. Also lucky for me, DR. Randy Miller was the on call plastic surgeon and lives near by. What was supposed to be about a 3 hour wait ended up being about 20 minutes He proceeded to perform extensive reconstructive surgery on my lip for about an hour. I don't have pictures to share, but I do give Dr. Randy Miller and staff permission to share my pictures if so desired.Long story short, the outcome was sensational and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. Very professional DR. and staff. Follow ups were also well organized. Very good experience with. Dr. and staff.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Miller Cured My Sleep Apnea

I went to Dr. Miller to fix my deviated septum. I'm a 39 year old male and have been suffering with obstructive sleep apnea my whole life. I had been putting this surgery off for years and finally decided to do something about it, as my days have been filled with fogginess and major concentration difficulties, and only getting worse with age. After trying CPAP and various medications to keep me alert, my sleep doctor finally suggested surgery. The CPAP wasn't working for me because it required a clear nasal airway, and I wasn't willing to wear the full Darth Vader mask. It was suggested to me that a plastic surgeon would be a better choice than an ENT for this procedure. We hoped that fixing my deviated septum might be enough to clear up my sleep apnea, but if not, at least CPAP would become a viable option. My experience with Dr. Miller and his staff couldn't have been better. From his extremely courteous and helpful office coordinator; to the initial consultation having all my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly answered; to the experience in the hospital itself (Mercy Hospital is amazing); to the doctor's availability on the phone at all hours during the admittedly difficult recovery process; all the way through the followup appointments, I couldn't be happier not only with the experience but with the result! I am now breathing better than I could have ever imagined. My snoring has stopped. I no longer have concentration difficulties. I don't feel tired all day long. And the best part - I don't even need to try going back to my CPAP machine because, in essence, my sleep apnea seems to have been cured! All thanks to Dr. Miller's expertise. Another thing I was impressed with was the doctor's personal touch. You immediately get the sense that, not only does he truly love what he does, he actually takes a personal interest in your well being. He cares! Imagine that, in today's impersonal medical world. Now I'm not going to lie, the recovery process was quite unpleasant. But when the day came to come in and remove that nasty packing from my nose, I nearly passed out in his office. His assistant was there rubbing my face with alcohol wipes to snap me out of it, but then the doctor took over, something a doctor usually doesn't do. I was really impressed with the personal touch of a surgeon, someone who you'd usually think of as being cold and clinical. In short, I can't recommend this doctor enough. His office doesn't take that many health plans, but after reading some online reviews I was convinced enough to jump through hoops to get into one of the plans they do take. I'm glad I made the effort and decided to go through with it all. Don't be afraid! You are in good hands with Dr. Randy Miller.

March 31st, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Miller performed a reconstructive surgery on my biceps which had been damaged in a car accident. He took a transplant of stemcells from my love handle area and moved up to re-contruct my bicep. So far the results have improved every time I have checked back with Dr. Miller. He is a very engaged doctor who truly cares for his patients. He has been with us from step one on this journey. I can only be grateful to him!

July 28th, 2014

We love out new noses!

Dr. Miller and his staff are professional, talented, and caring. My daughter and I came to him for repair of broken noses and bad sinuses. We could not have been treated any better and are extremely pleased with our results. Our new noses are beautiful, functional and natural looking! My daughter is holding her head up for the first time since the accident that ruined her nose. She is confident and happy and also breathing well! I am breathing through my nose for the first time. We sleep better, too. We are very grateful and happy.