Dr. Randy Montgomery MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Fort Worth, TX

December 18th, 2014
I worked for this nut job in the past. Be leary of this man. Very poor people skills. Has anger issues.

February 15th, 2012
Very thorough
My wife and I have been patients for years and have folund Dr Montgomery very thorough and professional.An ailment that had been plaguing my wife for years and stumped her doctors was finally diagnosed correctly after Dr. Montgomery discovered problems with peripheral vision. It was determined my wife had a tumor, which had caused various problems for more than a year.

July 8th, 2011
I Can see again
Best glasses prescription i have gotten in years. I was surprised at the time spent explaining the exam and answering my questions. Five stars.

May 25th, 2011
not like the stockyards
the doctor did all of the exam! Plenty of time to ask questions, and get detailed, understandable answers. Unusual in this day and age.

April 20th, 2011
Dr Montgomery did all the exam himself, and took time to explain things and answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend.

March 14th, 2011
great visit will go back again and recommend to friends

February 8th, 2011
Best & most through eye exam i have ever had. Spent almost an hour for standard exam, never had that happen before. i would highly recommend this doctor.

December 3rd, 2010
Dr. Montgomery is thorough and quietly competent. He always takes extra care to ensure that my vision correction is exactly right.

September 28th, 2010
Wrost Doctor ever ........
I wish I would hav read the comments on google about this doctor before going to him for my annual eye checkup. He was rude along with his receptionist. I wont recommend anyone going to him.

August 6th, 2010
He is the worst doctor i have EVER dealt with
I came in after my daughter had poked my eye ...causing what turned out to be a very nasty corneal scratch ...up all night ...I went to this guy, Randy Montgomery, because my wife had gotten glasses from him at random.I come in practically completely blind and unable to see anything in the vision test (read the letters. His obnoxious nurse gets angry with me "are you even going to try?" My damaged eye was wide open, tears streaming from the irritation, and i cannot make out a single letter.She storms away, calls over Randy Montgomery, and he yells at me to read the chart. When i cannot see anything, he tells me to leave "Go to an ER!" I know from all of my ER doctor friends and relatives that the ER can do nothing for me and that i needed an opthamologist to treat the damage to my eye.I see another, far better, smarter, and more decent doctor at 2:45 ...many hours later of intense pain, and she treats me immediately and ....48 hours later i can see 99% of my vision restored ...with a contact lens 'bandage' applied.This man has no business seeing anyone ...he is rude and arrogant ....which begs the question why such terrible doctor could be arrogant about anything ...what a jerk.

August 6th, 2010
He is the worst doctor i have ever dealt with, period