Ophthalmologists

Chamberlin Arlington Heights
4825 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-336-2010
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very thorough  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

My wife and I have been patients for years and have folund Dr Montgomery very thorough and professional.An ailment that had been plaguing my wife for years and stumped her doctors was finally diagnosed correctly after Dr. Montgomery discovered problems with peripheral vision. It was determined my wife had a tumor, which had caused various problems for more than a year.

|  I Can see again  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Best glasses prescription i have gotten in years. I was surprised at the time spent explaining the exam and answering my questions. Five stars.

|  not like the stockyards  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

the doctor did all of the exam! Plenty of time to ask questions, and get detailed, understandable answers. Unusual in this day and age.

Apr 20th, 2011

Dr Montgomery did all the exam himself, and took time to explain things and answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend.

|  I would recommend Dr. Montgomery to everyone !  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

In 2002 I had problem with my eyes hurting and red like they had infection. I was referred by a real estate attorney. So, I called Dr. Montgomery's office and setting an appointment was fast and easy. I was impressed with the comfort of the office environment and how courteous his assistant was. I waited about 10 minutes to see the eye Doc. After examining me, Dr. Montgomery found no infection however, from his experience, knew that I had an autoimmune symptom where white blood cells thought I had an infection and raced to the rescue by mistake. He prescribed eye medicine, I followed his prescription, and they cleared up in about three weeks. I've been going to Dr. Montgomery ever since. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a good listener, his office staff made me feel very comfortable, and I love his since of humor. Thank you so much Dr. "M" ! Sincerely, David

Mar 14th, 2011

great visit will go back again and recommend to friends

Feb 8th, 2011

Best & most through eye exam i have ever had. Spent almost an hour for standard exam, never had that happen before. i would highly recommend this doctor.

by John Kent on Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Montgomery is thorough and quietly competent. He always takes extra care to ensure that my vision correction is exactly right.

|  Wrost Doctor ever ........  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I wish I would hav read the comments on google about this doctor before going to him for my annual eye checkup. He was rude along with his receptionist. I wont recommend anyone going to him.

|  He is the worst doctor i have EVER dealt with  |  show details
by Mario Perez - Fort Worth, TX on Aug 6th, 2010

I came in after my daughter had poked my eye ...causing what turned out to be a very nasty corneal scratch ...up all night ...I went to this guy, Randy Montgomery, because my wife had gotten glasses from him at random.I come in practically completely blind and unable to see anything in the vision test (read the letters. His obnoxious nurse gets angry with me "are you even going to try?" My damaged eye was wide open, tears streaming from the irritation, and i cannot make out a single letter.She storms away, calls over Randy Montgomery, and he yells at me to read the chart. When i cannot see anything, he tells me to leave "Go to an ER!" I know from all of my ER doctor friends and relatives that the ER can do nothing for me and that i needed an opthamologist to treat the damage to my eye.I see another, far better, smarter, and more decent doctor at 2:45 ...many hours later of intense pain, and she treats me immediately and ....48 hours later i can see 99% of my vision restored ...with a contact lens 'bandage' applied.This man has no business seeing anyone ...he is rude and arrogant ....which begs the question why such terrible doctor could be arrogant about anything ...what a jerk.