Learn more about Dr. Randy Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Loren Morton MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Morton practice?
- Dr. Randy Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Morton practices Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.