A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy L. Morton practice?
Dr. Randy Morton practices Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.