Dr. Randy Alan Mudge MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Mudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Mudge is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Mudge, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mudge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Community Health Center of Branch County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mudge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 34 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance