A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Mudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Mudge is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Mudge, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mudge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mudge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 34 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Mudge practice?
Dr. Randy Mudge practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Radiologists.