A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Mudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Mudge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Mudge, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mudge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Mudge MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randy Mudge practice?
- Dr. Randy Mudge has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Mudge practices Radiation Oncology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Radiation Oncologists.