A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Powell is Excellent. Dr. Powell has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Powell practice?
Dr. Randy Powell practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians and Sarasota Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Powell, Dr. Randolph Powell, Dr. Randal Powell, Dr. Randell Powell