Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

by Donald R. Johnson Sr. on May 11th, 2015

Great Doctor, I recommend him to anyone.

Caring Physician show details Caring Physician
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Powell takes time to listen. He is direct in answering all questions you have. When an emergency arises, we have always been able to get in THAT day. Phone questions get answered QUICKLY. The entire office has an atmosphere of CARING and KINDNESS to patients from the doctor, nurse, the girls that check us out, to the front office. It is one of the best well-run medical offices in Sarasota.

This doctor was worth waiting for! show details This doctor was worth waiting for!
Oct 26th, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Powell was comforting. His nurse was attentive andalert. Dr. Powell listened to my complaint carefully. Quickly had thenurse give me an EKG. He diagnosed mewith A-Fib and suggested I see a cardiologist ASAP, which I did.I found him to be very professional andkind. He squeezed me into his busyschedule and that's why I had to waitin the waiting room. I did not have towait for him in his inner office.My first experience with Dr. Powelland his office staff was a good one.

Common Sense Doctor show details Common Sense Doctor
by Jim Tollerton on Jun 28th, 2010

I've always been impressed with Dr. Powell's common sense approach. Very caring guy. Who is that young fellow though, whose picture is up top?