A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Randall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Randall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Craig Randall MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy C. Randall practice?
- Dr. Randy Randall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Randy Randall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX and Fairfield, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Cardiologists.