A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Robinson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Craig Robinson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy C. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Randy Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Robinson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Anesthesiologists and Jenkintown Pain Management Doctors.