inactive

Randy C Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2012
genuine compation and easily understood
I have been seeing Dr. Robinson since dec. 2009 for degeneration of several discs in my thoracic and lumbar spine. Although i was apprehensive to discuss possible treatment with pain medication ( I was 31 at the time and did not want to give the impression that all I wanted was a script for pills) Dr. Robinson helped me understand that with close monitoring and open/ honest communication, there is nothing wrong with treating pain by way of analgesics. We tried several epidural steroid injections as well as facet nerve blocks, to no avail. When the possibility of long acting meds came into the picture as a last resort, Dr. Robinson went above and beyond normal practice in explaining to me ( and even invited my wife to come and take part in the consult, so that all questions, concerns, and input were considered) everything i needed to know about traveling down that road. He has a real knack of explaining things without using 100 dollar terms or over simplifying, there by making you feel like a moron. Would recommend his facility to anyone. Thank you Dr. R. :)

January 19th, 2012
Never had a doctor that spent as much time listening. More than listening...I was heard. Best diagnostician. A true healer.

August 10th, 2010
I have been to 3 other pain doctors in last 2 years. Because of doctor Robinson I am no longer on narcotics and still feel great. He also helped out on my workers comp situation beautifully!

July 10th, 2010
bad dr
he was ignorant and demeaning and poor rude bedside manner