A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Rosen is Satisfactory. Dr. Rosen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Rosen practice?
Dr. Randy Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Rosen, Dr. Randall Rosen, Dr. Randell Rosen, Dr. Randolph Rosen