A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Rosenberg, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Rosenberg, MD, FAAN, FACP is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Botox treatment for migraine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Marc Rosenberg MD, FAAN, and FACP is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Randy Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Rosenberg practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists.