A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Rosenberg, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Rosenberg, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Botox treatment for migraine
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Marc Rosenberg FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Randy Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Rosenberg practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists.