Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Current patient left out in the cold due to practice closing... show details Current patient left out in the cold due to practice closing...
Feb 16th, 2015

Very unprofessional...closing the office without even notifying current patients. Apparently, I'm not the only one in a tight spot. Had to call my family doctor to get a referral for a neurologist - they asked why, and I told them the truth. Much to my dismay, they said I'm the 10th person who called with the EXACT same complaint / concern. As much as it sucks (ex: since I can't even get my records to take to a new neurologist, etc.), I realize there are patients of this practice worse off than I (from a neurological stand point). I hope that the other patients who got screwed, courtesy of the provider -- can get back on track health wise ~ and get a neurologist who is professional. As for me, I found a new neurologist - a competent provider who was willing to see me with no prior records. My thoughts and prayers to those who were the victims of this practice

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jun 4th, 2013

I've been going to this practice for some time and when my previous doctor left, I started seeing Dr. Rosenberg. I'm disappointed because I really like him, he's a nice person and spends time with people, but when I really needed help with medication (my prescription benefits were refusing to pay for a medication I need and have used for may years), I was told by his office staff that his practice "does not allow him time to complete appeals" and I can "come in to discuss other options or call my insurance company to see what they will cover and he will write a prescription." It's "between me and my insurance company." I was told he did the prior authorization form and that's basically all he has time for. I understand everyone is very busy, but I didn't feel that information was conveyed to me in a very sensitive or appropriate way, and his refusal to complete the appeal could result in loss of my job, as I cannot stay awake for a full work day without the medication. If he wanted to talk to me about titrating down and maybe starting something else, that would make sense. Again, I'm sorry this happened because Dr. Rosenberg really is a nice person.

by THOMAS HATZOLD on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg, IS A VERY CARING And compassionate doctor. HE TAKES TIME WITH MY HUSBAND AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW HE IS THE BEST I THANK HIM FOR ALL HIS HELP WITH MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE HAS HELPED HIM IMMENSELY . I thank him again mr and mrs hatzold

THE HEAD DOCTOR WITH A HEART show details THE HEAD DOCTOR WITH A HEART
Mar 17th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR HAS BEEN TREATING MY MOTHER FOR OVER 7 YEARS. SHE IS A DIABETIC AND HAS HAD NUMEROUS STROKES . WITH THE HELP OF DR. RANDY MY MOTHER HAS RECOVERED .FROM HER STROKES . SHE HAD ANOTHER STROKE THIS JANUARY AND WITH LUCK HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN IT HAPPENED AND WAS ABLE TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE BY CHANGING HER MEDICINES .THIS DR. SPENDS THE NECESSARY TIME WITH HIS PAITIENTS SOMETIMES OVER 30 MINUTES IN A VISIT WHICH IS UNHEARD OF IN THIS DAY OF 5 MINUTE OFFICE VISITS. I DO NOT MIND WAITING IN HIS OFFICE BECAUSE EVERY PAITIENT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM AND I KNOW THAT WHEN ITS MY MOTHERS TIME TO SEE THE DOCTOR HE WILL SPEND THE TIME TO RESOLVE HER PROBLEM. I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES BECAUSE HIS CARING CAN NOT BE REPLACED!

hard working doctor show details hard working doctor
May 11th, 2011

the best!!caring, listens and always tries to figure out how you really feel. all he wants to do is help!! my life is much more comfortable!!

May 10th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg made me feel as though I was the most important patient he treated all day, going way past the quick evaluations I have had with other doctors. He comes highly recommended.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Oct 23rd, 2009

I have always had the worst experience with headaches and Dr Rosenberg was paramount in determining the causes and gave me the relief I had needed.

May 29th, 2008

Astonishing knowledgable (computer and medical) physician who gives every patient a lot more time than most. Runs late but worth every second. Will not let go of a clinical problem until he is satisfied that the patient has been thoroughly evaluated in one visit. Often researches the problem while the patient is present and will write a letter to a referring physician with the patient in the room so that they can make corrections.

Best neurologist I ever had show details Best neurologist I ever had
by Carmen Ramos on May 25th, 2008

This is a caring doctor I've been treated by so many doctors before, but none of them took the time to really find what is wrong with me. He has a lot of knowledge and really cares, on my first visit I had to wait more than 2 hour but let me tell you those hours are really worth, because he takes the time to listen to you and look for answer. Great doc.

Specialist who is worth the wait show details Specialist who is worth the wait
May 10th, 2008

Although I was not taken until 30 minutes past my appointment time, Dr. Rosenberg spent more time assessing my problem and answering questions that any consultant I had ever visited. He assessment was accurate and coverted all of the potential problems that were associated with the diagnosis. I strongly recommend Dr. Rosenberg.

Sep 3rd, 2007

Good diagnostician-spends quality time with his patients-very thorough and knowledgeable-uses high-tech equipment to help with his analysis and inspires trust and caring.

May 24th, 2007

Excellent diagnostician and knowledgeable doctor in his field and over all medicine