Dr. Randy Rosenberg MD, FAAN, FACP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017
Very thorough
Dr. Rosenburg is excellent at his job. He spends a lot of time in the exam room. He asks a lot of questions, and really listens. He is good at making connections between symptoms that other doctors were unable to. It is obvious that Dr. Rosenburg cares about his patients, and making people feel more comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenburg if you are looking for a new neurologist. Dr. Rosenburg's medical assistant is also very nice.

March 21st, 2017
Very pleasent doctor
Just started with Doc. Rosenberg as a new patient and had a good experience. He ensured all my questions and concerns were addressed. Provided helpful information in regards to my symptoms and was able to put an action plan in place to help me feel better.

January 24th, 2017
Good diagnostican
He was very helpful in diagnosing my medical condition after I had been to other doctors that didn't research my symptoms thoughly enough. I had to spend several years without the correct med to help . He was genuinely concerned about my physical and mental health.He was able to give me hope for future improvement.

October 3rd, 2016
As a RN I take my health very seriously. I have been seeing Dr Rosenberg for close to 10 years and couldn't say enough positive things about him. He is very caring and professional. Dr Rosenberg is one of the few doctors who doesn't rush through a visit and listens to your concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 27th, 2016
Board of Directions Wayne Mills Co. Inc. 19134
I liked the way I was treated and he figured out a disease that three other neurologist could not within a two-year period. Diagnosed me with CIDP. He was smart and very attentive to my concerns, however if you're below 40 years old do not expect him to sign your social security paperwork.

June 20th, 2016
I was shocked by Dr. Rosenberg's behavior towards me especially based on his reviews. He was dismissive, short tempered and . He rudely dismissed my symptoms and asked my husband instead of me what my symptoms were. This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

February 16th, 2015
Current patient left out in the cold due to practice closing...
Very unprofessional...closing the office without even notifying current patients. Apparently, I'm not the only one in a tight spot. Had to call my family doctor to get a referral for a neurologist - they asked why, and I told them the truth. Much to my dismay, they said I'm the 10th person who called with the EXACT same complaint / concern. As much as it sucks (ex: since I can't even get my records to take to a new neurologist, etc.), I realize there are patients of this practice worse off than I (from a neurological stand point). I hope that the other patients who got screwed, courtesy of the provider -- can get back on track health wise ~ and get a neurologist who is professional. As for me, I found a new neurologist - a competent provider who was willing to see me with no prior records. My thoughts and prayers to those who were the victims of this practice
Doctor's Response

The private practice was closed with months of advanced warning and continued availability of answering services and phone line availability. Prescriptions were renewed without obligation to the patient. A post office box continues to receive forwarded mail

June 4th, 2013
Disappointed
I've been going to this practice for some time and when my previous doctor left, I started seeing Dr. Rosenberg. I'm disappointed because I really like him, he's a nice person and spends time with people, but when I really needed help with medication (my prescription benefits were refusing to pay for a medication I need and have used for may years), I was told by his office staff that his practice "does not allow him time to complete appeals" and I can "come in to discuss other options or call my insurance company to see what they will cover and he will write a prescription." It's "between me and my insurance company." I was told he did the prior authorization form and that's basically all he has time for. I understand everyone is very busy, but I didn't feel that information was conveyed to me in a very sensitive or appropriate way, and his refusal to complete the appeal could result in loss of my job, as I cannot stay awake for a full work day without the medication. If he wanted to talk to me about titrating down and maybe starting something else, that would make sense. Again, I'm sorry this happened because Dr. Rosenberg really is a nice person.

May 11th, 2011
hard working doctor
the best!!caring, listens and always tries to figure out how you really feel. all he wants to do is help!! my life is much more comfortable!!

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Rosenberg made me feel as though I was the most important patient he treated all day, going way past the quick evaluations I have had with other doctors. He comes highly recommended.

October 23rd, 2009
Excellent Care
I have always had the worst experience with headaches and Dr Rosenberg was paramount in determining the causes and gave me the relief I had needed.

May 25th, 2008
Best neurologist I ever had
This is a caring doctor I've been treated by so many doctors before, but none of them took the time to really find what is wrong with me. He has a lot of knowledge and really cares, on my first visit I had to wait more than 2 hour but let me tell you those hours are really worth, because he takes the time to listen to you and look for answer. Great doc.