Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

RN Care Manager show details RN Care Manager
by valda Laville on Jun 27th, 2014

Most remarkable Doctor. the best in this business. DR. Randy Ross my pcp. Even when i did not have medical insurance i would pay out of pocket to go to her. She is that doctor who looks out for her patients always. Prime example, i was having surgery and she make sure i received the necessary lab work before i under go this procedure. She ensure my safety and well being and for this am so ever greatful to her. She is to be appreciated for her compassion and hard work.I recommened her to my family and friends.

Wonderfully Experienced and a Genuine Interest in her Patient's Health show details Wonderfully Experienced and a Genuine Interest in her Patient's Health
by Felicia and Tyrone Williams on Jun 11th, 2008

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Ross' and we are extremely pleased with her service. She and her staff truly go the extra mile. I have grown extremely Fond of Dr. Ross because of her gentle, patient and kind spirit. I am a relatively young woman and I can honestly say that I can discuss anything, without embarrassment, with Dr. Ross. She maintains her professionalism, yet remains superbly approachable and welcoming.