Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Cohen
Dr. Randy Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with HackensackUMC Palisades, Pascack Valley Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Cohen has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Randy Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Larisa Storozhenko
New York, NY 0.04 mi8
Dr. Florence Grant
New York, NY 0.05 mi29