A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Feldman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Steven Feldman DO and DPM is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Randy Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randy Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and South Lyon, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.