A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Feldman practice?
Dr. Randy Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and South Lyon, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.