Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Mar 3rd, 2015

I wasn't treated like a patient- more like a part of a herd. This operation is more like a business- not patient care.

Jan 27th, 2015

Best doctor ever. Had pain for years and procedures by other doctors. He was the only one to help me. Hands of God.

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Rosen has helped me ease out of my pain, which sometimes is intolerable

Don't walk, RUN! show details Don't walk, RUN!
by RHMS on Dec 30th, 2014

Do not use this doctor. Worst experience of any doctor I have ever had. Horrible pain for days after operation and never returned my calls for a solution. Staff said he would call or another doctor would, NOBODY ever called. I called non stop for help for 2 days, their solution was for me to go to the emergency room and to set an appointment with the doctor 2 weeks down the road. Do not put your medical needs in the hands of this doctor and his staff. By the way, the doctor never called and never followed up with me. If you use this doctor.you will be sorry. I was told he does up to 40 procedures a day. This means he has no time for anything other than getting you in and out.

Fraud show details Fraud
by Work Comp Fraud on Dec 2nd, 2014

Counts: 10/01/2009 182(a)(1) Conspire to commit a crime 10/01/2009 186.11(a)(1)/(2) Aggravated white collar crime over $500k 06/15/2010 650 Unlawful Referral of Patients/Clients 06/15/2010 12022.6(a)(2) Theft Exceeding $150K 06/15/2010 550(a)(5) Making false or fraudulent claims 06/15/2010 186.11(a)(1)/(2) Aggravated white collar crime over $500k 06/15/2010 550(a)(5) Making false or fraudulent claims 06/15/2010 186.11(a)(1)/(2) Aggravated white collar crime over $500k 06/15/2010 549 False or fraudulent claims, solicitation, acceptance or referral of business

fraud show details fraud
Jun 25th, 2014

currently indicted for fraud

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

I had back pain for years. Dr Rosen was the only one to help me. Hands of God

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Liza vismanos show details Liza vismanos
by L. v. on Apr 25th, 2013 on doctor.com

Incredible doctor. Has many procedures for back pain over the year and his was the first to work.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Apr 19th, 2013

Miracle worker. Had pain for 6 years and no one could help me. Dr Rosen knew right away what the problem was. He did one injection and I have been pain free for more than 6 months.

Apr 14th, 2013

I was in pain for many years and only Dr Rosen could help me. He did special injections that took 90% of pain. I starting working out again and now I'm pain free.

Very good doctor/professional/Caring show details Very good doctor/professional/Caring
Feb 8th, 2012

I saw Dr.Rosen a while back for a serious low back injury. Dr.Rosen was one of the best MD's I have ever met. As far as his hands, he has the most confident and caring hands when he did my injections. I had to leave him due to moving but would have stayed if not. Dr. Rosen is a phenomenal doctor.

EXCELLENT PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR :) show details EXCELLENT PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR :)
Oct 17th, 2011

I was very scared when I was referred to Doctor Rosen from my Treating Doctor. For treatment of the pain I was in from a cervical spine, back and left shoulder injury. I found Doctor Rosen to be very personable.He is a very busy Doctor!With a Reputable History.I felt"Very Safe "under his care! Which made all the difference to me." Trust in your Doctor is Huge!His staff was very professional.After Doctor Rosen discussed with me a conservative approach and plan of treatment for my pain, first through oral medications and compounding creams to give me pain relief and bring down inflammation. It did help me some, but unfortunately for me it was a temporary fix, but was worth the try.Due to my kind of injuries the conservative approach did not give me lasting relief from the burning radiating pain from my neck, back and shoulder into my upper extremities. I had to have two cervical spine epidurals for the kind of pain I continued having.After having the two cervical epidurals I gradually felt much better! I felt "Very Safe" under Doctor Rosen's care.I did have routine lab work done throughout my treatment. All of that depends on the insurance and so many other factors that I'm sure are beyond the Doctors scope.If I ever have to see a pain management Doctor in my future. I would choose Doctor Rosen because I trust him.I will forever be grateful to you Doctor Rosen and all my Doctors who cared for me!I Thank You immensely, DJ

Disappointed and Scared show details Disappointed and Scared
Sep 26th, 2011

I started with Dr. Rosen early 2010. In the beginning he was pretty good..i figured the waiting was worth it. Now just Last Saturday I had a procedure that he was now 3 hours late, left before I even came out of anesthesia. I seen him when i walk in surgery room, he just smiled and waive as i had given him a hand waive for his attention. I figured he would talk to me after surgery. I came out of it bad and the nurses had to track him down to find out what to do. So today I am trying to see him and get an appt and no one is now talking to me. They just say they'll call me back and Dr. Rosen "unfortunately" cannot do anything for me until I can see him. Well i've been trying to get an appointment since 9:30am and to no avail. The scheduling girls said they would get back to me. Not a word. So I'm a little scared right now as i have been on these pain medicines for 2 years and all I get is "unfortunately" dr cannot do anything for you. For all you out there being treated for back pain and get stuck on these very addictive medicines, be careful. Dr Rosen has not checked my blood for, well, i don't think he ever has, maybe once in the beginning. I guess he's throwing me out to swim for my self. I always was told Drs are here to help us, not hurt us.

Dr. Rosen is an amazing doctor. show details Dr. Rosen is an amazing doctor.
Aug 4th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Rosen for years. He is very good at what he does. He helps me to get out of pain and get walking. I suffer from RSD and have many structural problems. You won't regret placing your trust in him.