Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Patient show details Patient
Aug 12th, 2016

Dr. Rosen charged my insurance 3 different times while having the checks sent to me. He is a crook and is a fraud. I called his cell phone, given to me by his office, he thought I was his ??? who knows, he started telling me he had Medicare and other insurances with patients records he could charge!!! He is a MONSTER! He does not care about anything other than his MONEY!!

Scary and unethical! show details Scary and unethical!
Jul 9th, 2016

This doctor is one of the most unethical doctors I have ever seen. I went to him in extreme chronic pain from a severe debilitating pedestrian vs large van accident. I was in such pain and was requesting an epidural. After over six weeks he never requested the procedure from my insurance co and had his staff lie to me and say he wasn't in when I had just waved hello to him in the waiting room. I was in so much pain and I was flabbergasted that they out right lied to me that I got very upset. He unethically put in my medical records that I was angry and acting bizarre. Yes, I was upset but I was also in excruciating pain for over six weeks. This guy is a scary and extremely unethical doctor! Stay as far away from this horrible excuse for a doctor at all costs!

Dec 1st, 2015

Dr. Rosen is a good man, he is kind, professional and seems to care about his pateints. On the down side he is really busy and moves around a lot. I like him and will continue to go to his offices.

what a joke show details what a joke
Jul 11th, 2015

guy showed up for about a minute and had PA take over.

Mar 3rd, 2015

I wasn't treated like a patient- more like a part of a herd. This operation is more like a business- not patient care.

Jan 27th, 2015

Best doctor ever. Had pain for years and procedures by other doctors. He was the only one to help me. Hands of God.

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Rosen has helped me ease out of my pain, which sometimes is intolerable

Don't walk, RUN! show details Don't walk, RUN!
by RHMS on Dec 30th, 2014

Do not use this doctor. Worst experience of any doctor I have ever had. Horrible pain for days after operation and never returned my calls for a solution. Staff said he would call or another doctor would, NOBODY ever called. I called non stop for help for 2 days, their solution was for me to go to the emergency room and to set an appointment with the doctor 2 weeks down the road. Do not put your medical needs in the hands of this doctor and his staff. By the way, the doctor never called and never followed up with me. If you use this doctor.you will be sorry. I was told he does up to 40 procedures a day. This means he has no time for anything other than getting you in and out.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

I had back pain for years. Dr Rosen was the only one to help me. Hands of God

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Liza vismanos show details Liza vismanos
by L. v. on Apr 25th, 2013 on doctor.com

Incredible doctor. Has many procedures for back pain over the year and his was the first to work.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Apr 19th, 2013

Miracle worker. Had pain for 6 years and no one could help me. Dr Rosen knew right away what the problem was. He did one injection and I have been pain free for more than 6 months.

Apr 14th, 2013

I was in pain for many years and only Dr Rosen could help me. He did special injections that took 90% of pain. I starting working out again and now I'm pain free.

Very good doctor/professional/Caring show details Very good doctor/professional/Caring
Feb 8th, 2012

I saw Dr.Rosen a while back for a serious low back injury. Dr.Rosen was one of the best MD's I have ever met. As far as his hands, he has the most confident and caring hands when he did my injections. I had to leave him due to moving but would have stayed if not. Dr. Rosen is a phenomenal doctor.

Disappointed and Scared show details Disappointed and Scared
Sep 26th, 2011

I started with Dr. Rosen early 2010. In the beginning he was pretty good..i figured the waiting was worth it. Now just Last Saturday I had a procedure that he was now 3 hours late, left before I even came out of anesthesia. I seen him when i walk in surgery room, he just smiled and waive as i had given him a hand waive for his attention. I figured he would talk to me after surgery. I came out of it bad and the nurses had to track him down to find out what to do. So today I am trying to see him and get an appt and no one is now talking to me. They just say they'll call me back and Dr. Rosen "unfortunately" cannot do anything for me until I can see him. Well i've been trying to get an appointment since 9:30am and to no avail. The scheduling girls said they would get back to me. Not a word. So I'm a little scared right now as i have been on these pain medicines for 2 years and all I get is "unfortunately" dr cannot do anything for you. For all you out there being treated for back pain and get stuck on these very addictive medicines, be careful. Dr Rosen has not checked my blood for, well, i don't think he ever has, maybe once in the beginning. I guess he's throwing me out to swim for my self. I always was told Drs are here to help us, not hurt us.

Dr. Rosen is an amazing doctor. show details Dr. Rosen is an amazing doctor.
Aug 4th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Rosen for years. He is very good at what he does. He helps me to get out of pain and get walking. I suffer from RSD and have many structural problems. You won't regret placing your trust in him.