Dr. Randy Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Rosen?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Randy Rosen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Results that I can talk about

An associate rear ended me and I went to my primary care physician, because I really did not want to legal action. I was very disappointed in the examination and the doctor’s prescription. A friend told me about Dr. Rosen and I was in so much pain that I had heed to her advice. Dr. Rosen gave me a thorough exam and has given me treatment that that has significantly reduced my pain. Having someone with his experience treat me has made all the difference! Thanks to Dr. Rosen and his very supportive staff for outstanding service!

All around great doctor

Wonderful doctor with very courteous staff! I love coming to see Dr. Rosen because he is the only doctor who will help treat my lower back pain. Not only that, but he also has great bedside manner and always takes his time to explain things to me in a way that I can understand - no unnecessary jargon! He really does care about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Rosen to anyone who is dealing with any sort of physical pain!

Great Doctor

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. I have had nothing but a positive experiences with Dr. Rosen and his staff. He really cares. Spends time explaining everything and is respectful of the patient needs. I drive over an hour to see him. He really makes me feel at ease with what I am going through.

Patient

I have been living with severe chronic pain for a long time and was never able to find a doctor that was able to help me. I finally was recommended to Dr Rosen and i couldn't be any more happy he took his time to listen to my needs and was able to help me with my pain. It was worth the waiting time and i would never change to any other pain management doctor if its not Dr Rosen. I will highly recommend him to everyone that i know

Administrative assistant

He is very busy but well worth it. Dr. Rosen is a very caring person. He speaks in terms that I can understand. He is very easy to talk to and take time to ensure that I understand what my health needs are.

Patient

Love the care I received, would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

October 25th, 2016

I recently started treating with Dr. Rosen and couldn't be happier with the treatment he provides me. I injured my back at work a few years ago.while working. Before seeing Dr. Rosen I had injection by another Doctor and I had a lumbar spine surgery without any help. My pain was just getting worse . My attorney finally listen to my numerous of complains of the previous doctors and sent me to Dr. Rosen. After many years of not being able to enjoy my family due to the pain. Now Thanks to the injections and the pain medications Dr. Rosen has me on, I am able to enjoy my family. He has the hands of an angel: 🙏 He listens to his patients. Very busy doctor, the wait is worth it.

October 15th, 2016

Awesome

Worth the wait very thorough doctor the only downfall was the front person with her unprofessionalism and unclear accent..

July 10th, 2016

Scary and unethical!

This doctor is one of the most unethical doctors I have ever seen. I went to him in extreme chronic pain from a severe debilitating pedestrian vs large van accident. I was in such pain and was requesting an epidural. After over six weeks he never requested the procedure from my insurance co and had his staff lie to me and say he wasn't in when I had just waved hello to him in the waiting room. I was in so much pain and I was flabbergasted that they out right lied to me that I got very upset. He unethically put in my medical records that I was angry and acting bizarre. Yes, I was upset but I was also in excruciating pain for over six weeks. This guy is a scary and extremely unethical doctor! Stay as far away from this horrible excuse for a doctor at all costs!

December 1st, 2015

Dr. Rosen is a good man, he is kind, professional and seems to care about his pateints. On the down side he is really busy and moves around a lot. I like him and will continue to go to his offices.

July 11th, 2015

what a joke

guy showed up for about a minute and had PA take over.

March 3rd, 2015

I wasn't treated like a patient- more like a part of a herd. This operation is more like a business- not patient care.