A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Schemidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Schemidt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schemidt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schemidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Alfred Schemidt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Schemidt practice?
- Dr. Randy Schemidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Schemidt practices Emergency Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Emergency Physicians.