A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Schenkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schenkman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Herman Schenkman MD is a female Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy H. Schenkman practice?
- Dr. Randy Schenkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Schenkman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.