A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Schenkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenkman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenkman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schenkman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Herman Schenkman MD is a female Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy H. Schenkman practice?
- Dr. Randy Schenkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Schenkman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.