Dr. Randy Sexton DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2013
retired
Very prompt in seeing me, really friendly and seemed interested in my condition. I was in severe back pain, and he guided me with the right treatment at the time, and did an excellent referral to a specialist in back care. This care was in ER.

July 17th, 2012
Caring, compassionate physician
Dr Sexton was rhe first physician I have been to in the past few years to take time to really listen to my medical history. His concern for my care was evident from the moment he asked me what I was in to see him about.

April 3rd, 2010
Dr. Sexton
After rude treatment from Dr. Sexton during my ER visit, I was billed for services that were not rendered. I contacted my insurance company, as they ...

January 26th, 2010
Stay away
My mother had a stroke and was taken to the emergency room. She was there for 2-3 hours before she was transferred to another hospital. Dr. Sexton saw her and was all doom and gloom, telling us that the stroke was fatal and that my mom would not live. OTOH, the nurse who was also there was professional and told us that she's seen lots of cases where people recover and you just have to wait and see.Dr. Sexton ended up being completely wrong in his diagnosis and gave us needless fear and trauma with his pessimistic outlook. I would recommend that you stay far away from this doctor.