Dr. Randy Shuck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Shuck?

November 15th, 2011

Dr Shuck is the best DR I have ever seen he saved my life in just a few visit he knew something was wrong acted quickly in verifing and referring accordingly he has the best bedside manners I have had and I have many medical issues and he treated me so well I was very sad he left the practice Thank you

December 5th, 2009

A Quack

He is a empty suit (white coat) who egotistically babbles about himself. Very average medical skill. I would no recommend unless it is a basic problem.

May 18th, 2009

always available, helpful and caring. Goes out of his way to ensure I am taken care of. Has a busy office, but always makes time for me. He sees me in the office, as well as in the hospital, and even checked on me in the Rehab. He is very straightforward, makes sure I understand what is wrong, and has staff follow up the next day when I was sick.

May 1st, 2009

Doesn't Care anymore!

I once waited an hour and a half for this idiot in the room, not the lobby but the room! Then I poked my head out to see what was going on and there was only one employee left and she was getting ready to lock the place up!I would have been locked in there all night if not for his receptionist.This guy does not care about his patients at ALL!He used to when he was a nobody, but now the man doesn't care about anything but himself.I have had plenty of other issues with this quack. But it would be too long to get into every incedent.STAY AWAY! He also has a revolving door of Dr's that work for him so you will never see HIM, unless you book a month ahead of time. Obviously you will either be better by then or dead, one or the other.

April 10th, 2009

What an amazing person!!! Caring and kind to everyone...

December 29th, 2008

Lost Records

They lost 5 yrs of my records when the office went paperless. I could have had a better prognosis with the correct records being forwarded to new doctors, but they lost 5 yrs in records, now I have no hope for a good prognosis with a RARE and horrible disease.

July 3rd, 2008

Dr. Shuck

Dr. Shuck is a young doctor who shows respect for his patients & is very knowledgable. My husband & I never wait long for him. He is a polite man with a great "bedside manner". He is very honest & direct. His staff is also VERY helpful, easy to contact, and great at following through. I will never have another primary doctor. . .and I've had MANY!!! Dr. Shuck is easily the best doctor I have ever had!

July 6th, 2017