A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Sorum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Sorum, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorum graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Sorum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy D Sorum MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randy D. Sorum practice?
- Dr. Randy Sorum has 9 office locations.
Dr. Randy Sorum practices Radiation Oncology near Bonney Lake, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Bonney Lake Radiologists.