A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Spector DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy Spector practice?
- Dr. Randy Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Spector practices Family Medicine near Lake Hiawatha, NJ.
See Lake Hiawatha Family Physicians.