A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Staley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Staley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Dean Staley MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randy D. Staley practice?
- Dr. Randy Staley has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Staley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Psychiatrists.