Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs
Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Bend, OR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Sussmane-Stubbs is affiliated with St Charles Medical Ctr, Russell Hospital and North Monroe Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Surish Acharya
Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.12 mi30
Dr. Kenneth Hicks
Nashville, TN 0.51 mi39
Dr. Michael Dao
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.64 mi27