Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randy Sussmane-Stubbs?

horrible doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2012

this is the worst doctor i have ever seen...he has a snotty attitude...and loves to put words in your mouth..not to mention he weighs 300 + lbs and tries to down overweight patients

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr Stubbs is a very rude person. He is not professional at all. My husband has restless leg syndrome and Dr. Stubbs told his he does not have restless leg, that he has sleep apnea, which he does not. He was dressed as though he got up and just grabbed his close off the floor, all wringled up and slouchy. He took me and my husband off of meds that we have been on for years. Also, said we were drug seekers. Neither of us are on any kind of pain meds. I would not take my dog to see him.

Don't waste your time or money

Posted on March 24th, 2012

I went to this doctor and was very dissapointed in the unprofessionalism and rudness that I encountered. I told him of different things that I was experiencing and he blew me off.. 2 days later I almost had a heartattack!!! He treated me as if I was in his office to get narcotics(even though that was not mentioned). Every different problem that I spoke of, he acted as if that was in my head. Trust me it's not in my head, I hate doctors and I hate all the meds that they write. I don't trust either one. The way I feel , is I pay him to make rolling eye motions toward me and act as if I am just making up my symtoms. I don't appreciate being treated like that and I hope he finds a different place to work(chicken plant) because he has no business in the medical profession when he clearly doesn't listen to the patients, nor does he CARE. I recommend that you trust the pharmacist or a vet before the likes of Randy Stubbs

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I really felt like he was thorough and shared all the results of my tests letting me take copies if I asked. I felt he gave me his complete attention and listened to any problems I had and always answered all my questions satisfactorily.

Posted on February 12th, 2010

This doctor never looked me in the eye, put words in my mouth, discounted what I tried to say, was brusque. He kept me waiting almost an hour & I walked out of the room to find out what was going on & he was laughing & joking with staff. I asked about a concern & he wouldn't address it. If he hadn't been the only pulmonologist available...I do NOT recommend him. I felt he was horrible.

A true professional

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Dr. Stubbs is very thorough with his diagnosis and answers questions quite succinctly. He is very generous with giving you copies of test results and his chart comments which made it much easier for me to digest my diagnosis of emphysema which was a big shock to me. I've had three visits and some tests and I have confidence in him to give me straight answers and to give me the time and the correct assessment of my disease. I also like his willingness to discuss my concerns with other areas connected to my diagnosis. It's good to find a doctor you trust.

Very good Dr.

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Very intellegent, no nonsensense Lung Dr.Allways took time to explain thing that I didn't understand.

Think Twice!!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2009

You will have to wait a long time. He is rude. Not organized. Office was never organized. (junky looking.) Uses outburts of profanity. Just think twice before seeing. I am sure there are others in his speciality that is more professional. Never looked professional...clothes, hair, etc.

Posted on July 28th, 2010