Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Talamayan
Dr. Randy Talamayan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, NJ, with other offices in Toms River, NJ and Lakewood, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Talamayan is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Community Medical Center, Toms River. Dr. Talamayan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Talamayan has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randy Talamayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Morelos
Lakewood, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Manjula Thopcherla
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lakewood, NJ 0.14 mi26
Dr. Sarah Easaw
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Lakewood, NJ 0.14 mi28