Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Talamayan
Dr. Randy Talamayan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ, with other offices in Lakewood, NJ and Lakewood, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Talamayan is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Community Medical Center, Toms River. Dr. Talamayan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Talamayan has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randy Talamayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.