A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Trimpey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Trimpey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Trimpey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimpey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trimpey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trimpey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan