A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Twito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Twito is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Twito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Twito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Twito graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Twito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy S Twito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Twito practice?
- Dr. Randy Twito has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Twito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.