A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Berger Ugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Berger Ugent is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Berger Ugent, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger Ugent graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger Ugent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umass Memorial Med. Ctr., Inc.
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger Ugent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy Berger Ugent practice?
Dr. Randy Berger Ugent practices Dermatology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Foxboro Dermatologists.