A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Berger Ugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Berger Ugent is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Berger Ugent, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger Ugent graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger Ugent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Berger Ugent MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Randy Berger Ugent practice?
- Dr. Randy Berger Ugent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randy Berger Ugent practices Dermatology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Foxboro Dermatologists.