A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Cooper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy W. Cooper practice?
Dr. Randy Cooper practices Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.